Sunday, November 2, 2008

All About Lists...

I love lists. This one (tag) is from Leigh. Here ya go, girl.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Going to BYU (Go cougars!!)
2. Working on the grounds crew at the football stadium
3. Living with Melena and making non-condusive forts
4. Running up the South Campus stairs 3 times a week
5. Driving to Logan and SLC alot

5 things on my to do list:
1. Update blog
2. Tie some hemp necklaces for Charlie's carvings
3. Write birthday cards for my dad, Holly, and Molly
4. Clean my car
5. Grade the 100 Personal Influence Essays I have had in my teaching bag for 2 weeks now.

5 favorite snacks:
1. My mom's cookies
2. Werther's Original carmels
3. Cheese
4. Carmel rice cakes
5. Orange flavored skittles, starbursts, fruit snacks, etc. Anything orange flavored pretty much

5 jobs I've had:
1. English Teacher
2. Camp Counselor
3. Quizno's sandwich maker
4. Grounds Crew at BYU
5. Research Assistant

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off all our debt
2. Buy a piece of land by Zion NP and build a sweet cabin/Bed and Breakfast on it
3. Take my entire family on vacation to Hawaii
4. Buy Charlie a Big Woody's Teardrop Camper (really, they are very cool- go look them up)
5. Create a collage scholarship fund for quirky high school kids like Charlie and I both were

5 things that made me laugh this week:
1. Mahoney being in fast bullet mode and running into the couch
2. A little girl at church making faces at her dad
3. A student explaining his A Dance for Three book project where he took his little brother around the mall and pretended to be a teen father. I can't remember what he said, but he had the whole class in stitches
4. Charlie trying to get fondant off his hands after kneeding it for 10 minutes
5. Kristin Chenowith on Ellen talking about how she can't order stuff on the phone because people think she is a little girl since her voice is so high.

4 comments:

Sycamore Girl said...

You and your lists. You probably had these just laying around already. Nobody needed to ask you the questions on this tag- they were just laying there- waiting to be checked off...

Jo said...

what? no molanos are listed! (Sp?)

Nancy said...

Every time I'm stealing orange Starbursts from my kids I think about how you love them to and how you gave me a ziploc bag full of them once. Now that's a true friend. :)

Oh, and I love love lists too. And filling out surveys and questionnaires.

jazzykins said...

I don't write lists as much as I used to. Mostly, I list in my head about all sorts of different things throughout the day.

Anyone have other list topics for me? I'm on a roll...

And Jo-I actually forgot about Milanos because I haven't had them in so long but now I'm craving them!